Feb 8, 2011

‎February ‎1, ‎2011

Spent the day in Pasto. While Michael was updating his blog, I went for a walk into town to find a chain and few other parts for our bikes. Armed with a basic map that Patrice gave me, I willingly set out and headed uphill. After a bout an hour, I was in the right area but got bad directions from some local cops. Eventually, I hailed a taxi who had to get gas and put in 3 liters just as his engine stalled. At my motorcycle shop destination, I find all closed for ciesta. After wondering around for an hour they finally open and no one stocks a 525 chain. Sent around to more shops, finally I find 1 that will do the job. 3pm, I'm back and Michael is finished his blog. We go for lunch and a 2 hour walk. Nice clean town.
 Not an uncommon site

Pasto is a busy, modern, little town 

Parking lot

No comments:

Post a Comment