Feb 8, 2011

‎February ‎4, ‎2011

We were informed this house is 220 years old, with beautiful wool on the floors, ceilings and railings. Oscar and Diego were very nice, but coffee was the instant Nescafe. We mention that coffee is not good and we need some real coffee so Oscar and Diego show us to the best coffee shop in town, where we invite them to join us. Later we share photos and videos and install the new chain on my bike. In mid afternoon a thundershower develops and we are happy to be undercover and dry. In the process of doing maintenance on my computer because it has been operating very slowly, I find out that it needs a disk repair. This requires the original disk which is at home, so I check out the internet and a program is recommended that doesn't require the original disk. Well, after using this the computer won't start. Its $%^&&**! Maybe I can get it repaired in Medellin? After doing a lot of thinking, I don't want to loose the information on the computer and letting a Spanish speaking tech work on it could be disastrous because the inability to communicate my wants and desires.
Found it interesting how they carry half a hog from the truck to the shop.
Notice the hog's head to the left of the butcher

 Beautiful church

No comments:

Post a Comment