Feb 8, 2011

‎February ‎7, ‎2011

Lazy day, Michael is using the pool and sunbathing, I am continuing to set up this new computer and install more updates (at one point there was 31 updates to have installed) no wonder why I like MAC so much more. Got all the Garmin map installer programs loaded and so happens that OpenMapSourse emailed that my maps for Colombia, Central America and Mexico are ready for download. Perfect! Now I have to learn to install them with a windows unit. Done!! We won't be driving blind anymore, just with one eye closed. Maps aren't perfect. When I got the GPS to route to Cartagena which is 110kms as the crow flies, it wants to send me back in the opposite direction for a total of 1694kms. Go figure? Oh well, we will deal with it and hope not to get lost too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment