Feb 1, 2011

January 26, 2011

Bike service day.  I woke up with bites all over me this morning. Later in the day I asked our host and she told me the look like bedbug bites and proceeded to tell me that they take about 5 days to show up after being bit. They changed my bed sheets and cleaned under my bed. I continued to be bitten and by the 3rd night has about 100 bites on me. Checked the internet and found these are nasty critters and you swell up very quickly. 3 days later the swelling and itching is nearly gone.



Tony led us down town to try to find a chain for my bike and chain oil. No luck, but Tony found a front guard for his bike. This bike ride was interesting following him, splitting lanes riding wherever we could to get past the traffic in 35º heat. Tony was gracious to let us use his shop to service our bikes. Changed oil, cleaned our K&N air filters. Found a nail in my tire, so had to plug it.

Display case of pistons

Hubbs

 Headlights and Tailights

No comments:

Post a Comment